Northwood University Admission 2023
Northwood University Acceptance Rate
- It occupies a position among the best online colleges in Michigan as per the Best Value Schools’ 2021 Report.
- According to OnlineSchoolsReport’s 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration for 2020, it is ranked at #4.
- It is ranked at #10 for OnlineSchoolReport’s 50 Best Online Master’s in Business Administration for 2020.
- It was ranked as a Best Value College in Michigan by the 2018 Payscale College ROI Report.
Northwood University has an acceptance rate of 84%, as of fall, 2021. The previous rate of acceptance was 76.8% in 2020.
Admission eligibility criteria
- College GPA and/or cumulative high school GPA.
- Math's score + SAT critical reading and/or ACT composite score
- Community involvement, work experience and extracurricular activities.
- Individuals seeking application to the Master’s Degree programs of Northwood University such as MS and MBA programs must possess a 4 year U.S. baccalaureate degree or an equivalent degree from an institution which is regionally accredited.
- CGPA 2.7 or a higher score is required for good standing admission
- CGPA 2.5-2.699 is required for provisional admission
- CGPA 2.0-2.499 means students will be evaluated by the University’s Admission Committee for probationary admission.
- A copy of the applicant’s Passport ID page
- Diploma or certificate of completion of secondary school for bachelor’s program applicants
- Secondary school transcripts
- University or college transcripts
- ACT/SAT scores, Pearson PTE, IELTS or TOEFL scores
- University diploma for master’s program applicants
- Resume or CV
Test scores are optional at Northwood University.
- Applied Management
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Cybersecurity Management
- International Business
- Marketing Communication
How the university evaluates applicants ?
Undergraduate students are evaluated by the Admission Committee of Northwood University on the basis of their CGPA. The combination of CGPA and test scores improves the student’s admission chances, if he/she has a CGPA 2.5-2.699. The official transcripts, academic achievements in high school, and English Language Proficiency scores are necessary. Postgraduate applicants are evaluated on the basis of their undergraduate degree program scores, transcripts, resume, and personal statements. Written samples and interviews are also necessary.
Tips for applying to the University
- Students must schedule a campus visit for special guidance
- Students can complete the FAFSA for financial aid
- Student must explore the official website of the university before applying
- Students must keep track of the social media updates of the university
According to US News, the application deadline of the Northwood University is rolling.
Acceptance Rate of Top University
Study in USA
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in USA
- MBA in USA
- Masters in Industrial Engineering in USA
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Education in USA
- Masters in Data Analytics in USA
- Masters in Psychology in USA
- Masters in Design in USA
- Masters in Computer Science in USA
- MBA in Finance in USA
- Masters in Economics in USA
- Masters of Law in USA
- MBA in Healthcare Management in USA
- Masters in Architecture in USA
- Masters in Cyber Security in USA
- MBA in Marketing in USA
- Masters in Civil Engineering in USA
- MBA in HR in USA
- Masters in Pharmacy in USA
- Masters in Electrical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Information SysteMS in USA
- Masters of Engineering in USA
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in USA
- Masters in Finance in USA
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.