Mount Mary University Admission 2023Milwaukee, USA
Mount Mary University gives students a chance to complete graduate and postgraduate courses and achieve their goals under the guidance of the best experts. It is one of the oldest colleges and was established in 1913. For students looking to get admitted to Mount Mary University to achieve their dream goals, here is some essential information:
Mount Mary University Rankings 2022
According to the U.S. News & World Report, Mount Mary university is ranked as:
- 58th in Regional Universities Midwest
- 25th in Best Value Schools
- 2nd in Social Mobility
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-2023
The acceptance rate of Mount Mary University is 63%, and others are based on test scores and qualifications.
Acceptance Rate (Undergraduate) 2022-2023
The overall acceptance rate (undergraduate) at Mount Mary university is 63%, which means that out of 100 students, 63 are selected.
Acceptance Rate (Postgraduate) 2022-2023
Mount Mary University’s overall Acceptance rate (Postgraduate) is 63%, which means that out of 100 students, 63 are selected.
Mount Mary University’s admission criteria require students to submit the following documents:
- Senior Secondary certification with a relevant pass percentage
- Diploma (if applicable)
- Foundation studies
How to get Admission to Mount Mary University?
Apart from the above requirements, Mount Mary University in the USA also wants candidates to have good English language skills (communication and writing) as specified by the university. And these are the test scores accepted by the university:
- A minimum overall IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5
- They can also take the Paper-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and iBT (internet-based) with a minimum score of 83
- With a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based test at TOEFL
- Those who are offered admission and plan to enroll must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of previous education
- English language test scores
- A valid bank statement or affidavit
Mount Mary University’s admission requirements regarding medical forms indicate completion of the United States immunizations required by the native country.
Tests Required/Average Scores
The requirement for the test scores at Mount Mary University is between 550 to 250, and the internet-based test is at 80 marks. Another calculation for the cumulative evaluation has a GPA of 2.0.
Check out the other eligibility criteria by the university and English Language proficiency skills.
The evaluation criteria usually depend on the academic performances done in previous studies, test scores, and other certifications.
Some popular courses are available at Mount Mary University in the USA; look at the list of the courses.
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sequence
- Health Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Health Communication
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Pre-MPH (Master of Public Health) Health Communication
- Bilingual Spanish
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- English/Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Creative Writing
- English Literature
- English Writing for New Media
Tips for the Candidates Applying to Mount Mary University
- Know the college by visiting its official website.
- Students must have relevant English language proficiency skills.
- All educational transcripts are well documented earlier.
- Meet Mount Mary’s University eligibility requirements.
Students can apply by December 1 at Mount Mary University to receive the interview letter earlier. It can be done by the end of January and will be continued by 1st May. Students can accept the offers by the 1st week of May.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.