Illinois State University Admission 2023Illinois , USA
Illinois State University Acceptance Rate
- It is ranked at 219 out of 443 universities in the U.S. News National Universities rankings for 2022-23
- It is ranked at 401-500 in the Times Higher Education US College Rankings for 2022.
- It is also ranked at 1201-1400 in the QS World University Rankings for 2023.
The acceptance rate at the Illinois State University is 92%. Half the applicants applying to the University have an ACT score between 21 and 27, and a SAT score between 1000 and 1200.
Admission eligibility Criteria
- SAT/ACT score.
- Statement of purpose in 500 words.
- Good academic standing at the last academic institution attended.
- GMAT/GRE Scores, if applicable.
- The average GPA required for applying to Illinois State University is 3.37.
- The applicants must provide a certificate of financial declaration and financial support.
- The SAT/ACT scores of the applicants must be submitted to the University.
- The English Proficiency Scores of the applicants must be submitted to the University.
- The CV/Resume of the applicant is required.
- The applicants must provide Letters of Recommendations from their high-school principals.
- The applicants must submit their official academic transcripts.
- The applicants need to submit their passport copies while applying.
- SAT- 1000-1200
- English Proficiency Test: TOEFL/ IELTS/ Duolingo
- GED (General Equivalency Diploma) Test
- Marketing Management
- Registered Nursing
- Business Management and Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Animal Science
- Animal Industry Management
How the university evaluates applicants ?
The potential of the applicants will be evaluated by Illinois State University on the basis of their high school academic performance, school activities, essay, SAT/ACT scores, and other test scores.
Tips for applying to the University
- Make sure that you keep all your documents ready for the application.
- You should pay a non-refundable fee of $50 for your application.
- Check the GPA and SAT/ACT score criteria before applying.
The application deadline for applying to the Illinois State University is April 1 (Fall 2022).
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.