Dallas Baptist University Admission 2023Dallas, USA
- It is ranked at #331-440 in the U.S. News National Universities list for 2022-2023.
The acceptance rate of the university is 94% for 2021.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The students must have a 2.5 GPA in their previous classes.
- The students must obtain a minimum 71 score on CLT, 990 on SAT, and 21 on the ACT.
- The recommended high school academics are 4 years of study in English, 3 years in Mathematics including Geometry and Algebra, and 3 years in social studies.
- The students must obtain a minimum 3.0 GPA from their previous institutions.
- The applicant needs to submit a formal application for pursuing a degree program at the university.
- The applicants also need to provide official transcripts from the institutions which they last attended as a graduate, post-baccalaureate, or undergraduate.
- The applicants also need two proper recommendation letters from an individual who must not be a family member.
- The applicant also needs to write a statement of purpose that has clear outlines regarding the reasons they consider for seeking admission to the university. They need to answer each question by maintaining a proper word count of 150 words. This will be considered as a writing sample by the university.
- The applicants must provide a professional resume with accurate and authentic details.
- The students must obtain a minimum of 990 on SAT
- They should get a 71 score on CLT
- The minimum score requirement is 21 on the ACT.
- International studies
- Sports management
- Digital risk management
- Management and technology.
How applicants are evaluated
The applicants are evaluated based on their academic standings and extracurricular activities. The university also evaluates the students based on their community-based activities and leadership capabilities.
Tips for applying to Dallas Baptist University
- All the materials provided by the applicants are saved by the university for three years from the date of generation of the initial receipt. Thus, the applicants should maintain regular and effective contact with the admission office of the university so that they can ensure all the relevant materials are received along with ensuring the preparation of the file for submission to the admissions committee for the master's degree.
- Students must also ensure that the provided materials are authentic and 100% true. This is because the submitted documents will be the property of the university and these materials will not be returned to the applicants.
- The students must apply as soon as the applications are opened to avoid any further problems.
- The students must also bring letters of recommendation from any non-family member.
- Their application status should be checked by them regularly for getting any further information regarding the admission procedures.
The application deadline for Dallas Baptist University is rolling.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.