Bethel University Admission 2023St Paul, USA
The Missionary Church's Bethel University is a Christian learning community committed to developing leaders for the church and the wider society. Bethel offers free academic and extracurricular activities to stretch the intellect, broaden the vision, and prepare the complete person for a lifetime of service.
Bethel University Rankings 2022
Bethel University, among 443 National Universities, is ranked #212 as per the U.S. News & World Report. Schools are evaluated according to how they fare compared to several commonly accepted quality indicators.
- #175 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #60 in Best Value Schools
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-2023
Bethel University's acceptance rate stands at 89%.
Acceptance Rate (Undergraduate) 2022-2023
The acceptance rate at Bethel University for UG programs is 89%.
Acceptance Rate (Postgraduate) 2022-2023
89% of applicants for PG courses are accepted by Bethel University.
How to Get Admission to Bethel University?
As per Bethel University admission requirements, a student must possess a valid secondary or tertiary education credential, depending on the course for which they are applying, such as
- New students must have ACT/SAT scores of 18/960 and a high school GPA of at least 2.5
- Transfer students entering Bethel University for the first time must be enrolled full-time at their former university
The eligibility criteria and educational prerequisites for enrollment in the different programs accessible to international students at Bethel University
Bethel University admission criteria obligate the following documents for applicants:
- National exam results for the eighth grade (Original and 2 Copies)
- Transcripts for degrees 9 through 12 (Original and 2 Copies)
- National Exam Score Certificate for Grade 10 (Original and 2 Copies)
- National Exam Certificate for the 12th Grade (Original and 2 Copies)
- Non-returnable Two pictures - (3X4)
- Cost-sharing authorization form (Mandatory)
- Authentic Transcript (Mandatory)
Tests Required/Average Scores
Different scores are needed depending on the program the student intends to pursue.
Some of the popular courses offered by Bethel University are:
- Registered Nursing
- Business Administration and Management
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Exercise Science and Kinesiology
How Does Bethel University Evaluate Applicants?
The first section of a student’s evaluation briefly describes their major, minor, concentrations, etc. A graphic summarizes their overall GPA and the number of credits they've finished and transferred to Bethel (under Credits Used).
Tips for Applying to Bethel University
Bethel University admission requirements differ based on each course. However, for all programs. For Bethel University (TN), the admission deadline is the 16th of August.
The typical SAT score at Bethel University (BU) is 1126. A student’s SAT score should be near the average if they wish to become a competitive applicant to Bethel University (BU). Students will probably have a more complex problem getting approved if their score is 990. It would help if an applicant strived for a score of 1263 to make Bethel University a "target" school (the one an applicant is likely to get into).
Bethel University (MN) offers rolling admissions. They evaluate applicants as and when they receive admission requests from new students.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.