Bachelor of Computer Applications
Batches Starting from 01 Sep 2021
Key Benefits of the Program
Cost savings compared to regular degree course in Australia
Eligible for post-study work visa application after graduation
Average salary in Australia after completion of the course
Program Structure and Fees
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Class 12 pass out in 2020 or passing Class 12 in 2021, 50% marks equivalent in respective board exams
Cost of Living
Mode of Teaching
CRICOS provider code 00117J
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- The applicant should successfully complete 1st Year Bachelor of Computer Applications from Chandigarh University, meet the English Proficiency requirements and GTE requirements of James Cook University Brisbane.
~ AUD 30,400/annum (as per 2021 Fee Schedule)*
Cost of Living
~ AUD 21,041*
Mode of Teaching
- Eligible for transfer to on-campus studies in top Australian Universities
- End-to-end application, counseling and visa application support from upGrad
- Weekly doubt clearing session
- Support available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST for queries
- Daily live classes as well as small group coaching sessions
- In-built IELTS/PTE training and study abroad modules to meet Australian study requirements
AUD 57000 Annually
Information Technology (IT) Manager
AUD 70000 Annually
AUD 50000 Annually
Information Technology (IT) Consultant
AUD 53000 Annually
AUD 67000 Annually
AUD 51000 Annually
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Chandigarh University's Online Degree Programs recognized by partner Australian Universities?
Can I join this program without an IELTS Score and attempt IELTS after joining the program?
What is a conditional offer letter and how is it different from a confirmed offer letter?
Can we get an IELTS/PTE/TOEFL waiver, if we study through upGrad?
I have not yet received Class 12 marks, am I eligible to apply for this program?
About the Bachelor’s Program in Australia
How can I apply for the program?
B.Based on the confirmation of eligibility, a provisional offer letter will be rolled out.
C.Enrolled learners will receive ID cards from Chandigarh University.
What are the courses options available for a Bachelor's degree at the Australian University?
Will I be supported for IELTS/PTE/TOEFL or other English language exams during the 1st year of Bachelor's Degree?
Do we get a conditional offer letter at the initial stage or after completion of the 1st year with Chandigarh University?
Which universities will I get the conditional offer letter from if I enroll in the Chandigarh University Bachelor’s program?
How many intakes are available for the Australian partner Masters degrees?
What will be the alternate option if I could not get a conditional offer letter from one of upGrad’s partner universities?
Will upGrad help me in writing Academic and Visa SOP?
Can we get a PSW visa if we study for this program in India and then 2 years at an Australian university?
What are the financial requirements of an Australian Student visa?
- A.For an Australian student visa, applicants need to have sufficient funds that are genuinely available to the student to pay for tuition fees, travel, living expenses, and miscellaneous expenses like OSHC (health insurance) while studying in Australia. This can be demonstrated by providing evidence of funds for the first 12 months of studies.
- B.Contact upGrad to discuss accepted funding sources and financial documents.
- C.E.g. Calculation of 12 months’ of funds is as follows:
- D.Currently, the annual living cost in Australia is;
- E.1. Student - AUD 21,041 (INR 10,60,000)
- F.Yearly Tuition Fee cost is;
- G.AUD 31,360 to 35,600 (INR 17,40,000 to 19,80,000)
- H.Miscellaneous Expenses
- I.AUD 2,200 (INR 1,20,000)
- J.Hence total fund required are 10.6 Lakhs + 17.4 Lakhs + 1.2 Lakhs or ~30 Lakhs
How much are living expenses for a year in Australia?
- A.Living expenses in Australia for international students are AUD 21,041 (INR 10,60,000) and if students are also taking their spouse and child with them the additional cost will be AUD 7,362 (INR 4,10,000) for spouse and AUD 3,152 (INR 1,75,000) per child.
- B.Also, the candidate needs to show an additional AUD 2,200 (INR 1,22,000) for travel and health insurance for the complete duration of the program.
- C.Some of our partner universities have campuses in regional areas where the cost of living is lower.