Career Opportunities After Studying in Germany
There are several attractive career opportunities that skilled graduates may expect after completing their studies in Germany. The country has a flourishing business sector, especially for those in fields like management. It is welcoming to all international students with the right skills. However, aspirants should have valid passports, proof of health insurance, proof of graduation from a German university, and sustenance proof. This documentation will enable an extension of residence permits to 18 months while aspirants search for relevant employment opportunities. These 18 months starting from the day of the announcement of the final university results. It is recommended that aspirants keep applying for work from their final semesters as a result. Learning German is also strongly recommended.
Here are some of the top job opportunities in Germany for aspirants:
· Sales Specialist- Businesses and firms in Germany are constantly searching for sales experts who can rack up the numbers for products/services. This is a vital skill and students in this domain will always be in demand. Students of Marketing will be great fits for these job opportunities along with market analysts and management professionals.
· Medical jobs- Medicine and healthcare is another in-demand career option for qualified and skilled aspirants in Germany. The country has some of the world’s most reputed medical schools and leading hospitals. Those holding MBBS degrees, nursing degrees, and equivalent will have wonderful careers to look forward to in this sector.
· Research and analysis- Germany is known for its emphasis on research, especially in scientific fields. Some of the biggest scientists and inventors of the world have studied in the country while executing life-changing theories and experiments alongside. Students may consider applying for research grants, analyst positions, and jobs at leading research centers, labs, and R&D organizations.
· IT experts- Technology is a big growth driver in Germany and there is a growing need for qualified professionals in all spheres of technology including hardware, software, digital channels, and more. IT professionals and those in Computer Science will find several job opportunities in the country.
· Engineers- Engineering is another big career option in Germany, spanning various fields including architecture and design, product engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, and more. Germany considers engineers to be vital assets for its continued progress and growth.
· Accounting and Finance- Accounting and finance jobs make up a major chunk of available opportunities for international students in Germany, particularly those with Master of Finance or Master of Accounts degrees. There are various other financial jobs available at leading organizations. From analysis and asset management to banking, trade, and commerce, job opportunities are abundantly available for skilled professionals.
· Tutors or teachers- Teaching jobs are amply available in Germany like several other countries of the world. Germany has one of the world’s best education systems and the country is always looking for skilled professionals who can contribute with their expertise and academic acumen.
· Administration- There are several government and private jobs available for those holding degrees in management, business administration, and the like. Administrative professionals are required in a variety of positions across companies and industries in Germany. This is another booming category where aspirants can try their luck.
· Hospitality industry jobs- Germany is known for its cutting-edge hospitality training for aspirants. There are several job opportunities available in almost every sphere of the industry, including hospitality management, desk jobs, managerial positions, chef and other hotels/restaurant-based positions, and a lot more.