Now more than ever, digital learning is in the spotlight. As workplaces continue to evolve, professionals with the skills to deliver high-quality online learning experiences are in high demand.
Whether you are a teacher, education officer, course developer or training professional in any industry, this course will broaden your career prospects by providing you with an excellent grounding in web-based teaching and learning.
What makes our course different?
UNE has the expertise to help you upskill, improve your career opportunities and future fit your career in digital learning. Through this course, you will:
- Develop advanced knowledge and skills in the area of web-based and technology-enabled teaching and learning.
- Expand your experience in a range of ICT tools.
- Learn how to create engaging online experiences that connect with your audience – both nationally and internationally, in a range of education settings.
- Become a strategic and effective communicator in online environments.
- Choose from a variety of subjects and assessment options to meet your specific career needs and circumstances.
- Hone your practical experience in a range of individual and collaborative learning activities.
- Study in a flexible fully online program in as little as six months (full time) or up to two years (part time).
Note: Full time study is available to candidates who commence in Trimester 1.
By choosing UNE, you are choosing an industry leader in the provision of online lifelong learning for aspiring and qualified professionals in the education field. In fact, students consistently award us the maximum 5-star ratings for Overall Experience and Student Support in The Good Universities Guide.