How to register for the SAT examination? Stay assured that the procedure is not at all complex. Students desirous of obtaining admission into bachelor’s or undergraduate courses in the US or Canada will find this to be an important examination. SAT scores are needed by most universities for assessing the profiles of applicants for admission. The examination helps in evaluation of mathematical, written, and verbal capabilities. Before learning about SAT exam registration, you should know that the general SAT tests math, writing and reading knowledge, within the time span of 3 hours and 45 minutes.
How to register for SAT exam- Simple steps:
Thinking about how to book a SAT exam? You should know how to register for the SAT exam in India online. Go through the following steps to register for the test:
- Go to the conducting body, College Board’s official website, http://www.collegeboard.org, and then create your own account.
- After creating this account successfully, provide all your personal information likewise.
- Create your student profile thereafter. Provide details of your high school, academic information and information pertaining to extracurricular activities.
- Give college-level information including the type of college, majors, size of college and so on.
- Choose your test date and the center for the test.
- Upload a picture thereafter.
- Pay the test fee with PayPal or a credit card.
You can also register via mail although you will require The Student Registration Guide for the SAT exam, and this is readily available at several institutions. The guide includes a return envelope and form for registration. The form should be sent along with a demand draft. USIEF (United States-India Educational Foundation) is the local SAT representative in India and the mailed forms will be dispatched to their regional office.
What is the SAT exam?
SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test and an entrance examination for students who wish to get admitted to undergraduate courses abroad, particularly in Canada and the US. This is a written and paper-pencil examination which helps in analyzing the mathematical and language capabilities of aspirants.
What are the eligibility criteria of the SAT exam?
There are no specific eligibility guidelines for SAT. However, aspirants should be enrolled in high school with a desire to apply for foreign universities or colleges offering undergraduate courses.
What are the important documents required for the SAT exam?
The two compulsory documents for identity proof are Aadhar Card and Passport whenever SAT registration is undertaken. Owing to the coronavirus pandemic, several testing centers for SAT are now closed. Aspirants should carefully check which ones are open before choosing a center of their choice.